Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012

In search of treasures!

I always asked myself: " Could there be more treasures out there? ". Now I know the answer. The world may seem small to some but for me is the most biggest mysterious place there is. They are indeed a lot of treasures yet to be found. Recently, I saw an article that talks about a treasure just found. Apparently, "A golden horse head-an ornament from one end of a long-gone iron horse bit-is part of a 2,400-year-old- treasure recently discovered in an ancient Thracian tomb in Sveshtari, Bulgaria, archaeologist announced Thursday." This for me, is just incredible and an eye opener. It makes me want to go and discovered the world. Who knows what's still out there waiting to be found. We should appreciate our big mysterious world because every day we discover more secrets and who knows what's next.


Here is the link to see the whole story: http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2012/11/pictures/121109-thracian-gold-hoard-treasure-bulgaria-science/#/thracian-gold-bulgaria-horse_61089_600x450.jpg

Some pictures of the treasure:







The treasure was discovered here:


No comments:

Post a Comment