Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Hope

Sometimes we have everything but we're so ignorant that we don't see it. We have health, family, love, clothes, a roof , food, yet we still complain. We don't see how ungrateful we are and I include myself because sadly, sometimes I do the same. I would like to change that because now I see how lucky I am to have everything when others are in worst situations. For example, I saw a news report that talks about a man in supposed Vegetative State. It gives me hope to see how people with health problems still manage to do a better job than those who are in great shape. We complain and complain but we don't appreciate the simple things. Scott Routley managed to communicate to his Doctors even though people thought it was impossible do to the state he is. There is still a little hope for those who are in Vegetative State. Although is a very small percent they try. Some of us who have everything don't even do the minimum try. The report taught me a big lesson. I should be grateful for everything I have and most importantly for my good health. I will take good care of my body because some wish to be in the position I am. Something so simple like walking, breathing, talking, hearing and smelling, we should appreciate those things that keep us alive.


Here's the link of the report: " A man in supposed Vegetative State Communicates" :

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/man-supposed-vegetative-state-communicates/story?id=17716726#.UKQuooeZkhA

No comments:

Post a Comment