Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

This is goodbye.

Ever since I started my blog, I have been posting and learning new interesting things. I did not know I had to do a closing statement and now this means goodbye even though I am late. I wanted to keep posting stuff on my blogger because it has help me with my writing. Also, I have learned many things while posting news, art, music, etc. This experience helped me a lot because I know now how to type better, how to do essays, and most importantly how to summarize a news article. I'm glad I worked with this project and I wanted to appreciate my English Professor: Iara Segarra because this first semester was extraordinary with her and she taught me a lot of helpful things. I could not be more happier. Thank You. I hope I can continue posting things and that you like my blog as much as I do.


No comments:

Post a Comment